Missouri State University’s Public Affairs Conference Keynote Speaker
Doors open at 8:30am
Speech begins at 10:00am
Tickets are required for admittance and free.
- All seats are general admission, first come first served. Limit four tickets per person. For groups of 10 or more, contact the Springfield-Greene County Park Board, (417) 864-1049.
- Tickets will be available to MSU students, faculty and staff March 1 and 2. Tickets will be available to the public starting March 3.
- Tickets must be picked up in advance as there will not be a Will Call window open for this event.
- Tickets available at:
- MSU Ticket outlets (JQH Arena, Hammons Hall for the Performing Arts, and the Plaster Student Union ticket office)
- Springfield-Greene County Park Board (Springfield-Greene County Park Board’s main office, Chesterfield Family Center, Doling Family Center, Dickerson Park Zoo Administration office)
- All Springfield-Greene County Library Branches (The Library Center, Library Station, Brentwood Branch Library, Midtown Carnegie Branch Library, Park Central Branch Library, Ash Grove Branch Library, Fair Grove Branch Library, Strafford Branch Library, Willard Branch Library, Republic Branch Library)
- Tickets may be ordered through the ticket office (417-836-7678), but a $5 shipping and handling fee will apply.
More information is available.